активисты недели
администрация
The rest of her speech was lost; Harry had got up and hugged her. He tried to put a lot of unsaid things into the hug and perhaps she understood them, because she patted his cheek clumsily when he released her, then waved her wand in a slightly random way, causing half a pack of bacon to flop out of the frying pan onto the floor. (читать дальше)
The rest of her speech was lost; Harry had got up and hugged her. He tried to put a lot of unsaid things into the hug and perhaps she understood them, because she patted his cheek clumsily when he released her, then waved her wand in a slightly random way, causing half a pack of bacon to flop out of the frying pan onto the floor. (читать дальше)
авторский мир, фэнтези, щепотка стимпанка, песочница
Clamantis

blahval

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » blahval » hvalen svømte mot isen » Название темы будет такой длины

Название темы будет такой длины

Сообщений 1 страница 4 из 4

She clicks again and the ancient printer next to the desk whirs to life. “As far as I can tell there were more books in the original donation, it’s possible that they were too fragile for circulation or damaged. These twelve are what’s out there, maybe the one you have is a second volume of something?” She hands Zachary the printed list of titles and authors and call numbers.

Код:
She clicks again and the ancient printer next to the desk whirs to life. “As far as I can tell there were more books in the original donation, it’s possible that they were too fragile for circulation or damaged. These twelve are what’s out there, maybe the one you have is a second volume of something?” She hands Zachary the printed list of titles and authors and call numbers.

ссылка, а тут жирный, а тут обычный, зачеркнутый

тут текст

She clicks again and the ancient printer next to the desk whirs to life. “As far as I can tell there were more books in the original donation, it’s possible that they were too fragile for circulation or damaged.

Sowilo написал(а):

ссылка, а тут жирный, а тут обычный, зачеркнутый

Вы здесь » blahval » hvalen svømte mot isen » Название темы будет такой длины

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно